AERIAL YOGA FOUNDATIONS TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Thank you for your interest shown in the Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Course. Please read the following information and feel free to contact us should you have any questions or should you wish to apply for the Aerial Yoga Teacher Training program.
Aerial Yoga is a fun, challenging, yoga inspired class combining aspects of Yoga, Pilates, Aerial Arts and strength training. It is designed to increase strength, mobility and flexibility, a total mind and body workout for those who want to combine fitness with FUN!
WHY JOIN THE AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
Aerial Yoga is a fun, challenging class combining aspects of Yoga, Pilates, Aerial Arts and strength training. It is designed to increase strength, mobility and flexibility, a total mind and body workout for those who want to combine fitness with FUN!
The Aerial Yoga Foundations course will give you over 100 poses to create new and challenging classes for your students. Aerial Yoga would be a perfect addition to a studio already offering a range of wellness options.
Other benefits include:
- Internationally recognised and affiliated with Yoga Alliance International and with the South African Yoga Alliance, 100 level.
- Support and mentoring on an ongoing basis.
- You will be advertised on the Aerial Yoga website as a certified teacher once all class assists and assessments are completed.
- Receive ongoing support from Aerial Yoga.
- Access to the online portal, with videos of poses and sequences.
What you will receive:
- A full colour Aerial Yoga Foundations manual
- A set of prescribed class plans & series sequences
- Final certification
- About Aerial Yoga, the vision and the style of Yoga
- The Practical Side - Each Pose is explained including the benefits.
- Over 100 poses
- Class Structuring & Sequences
- Equipment and Set Up
- 2-3 hr practical session on assisting students in poses
November / December 2021, Douglasdale, JHB
For further information, pricing and schedules, please get in touch.