AERIAL YOGA FOUNDATIONS TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Thank you for your interest shown in the Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Course. Please read the following information and feel free to contact us should you have any questions or should you wish to apply for the Aerial Yoga Teacher Training program.
Aerial Yoga is a fun, challenging, yoga inspired class combining aspects of Yoga, Pilates, Aerial Arts and strength training. It is designed to increase strength, mobility and flexibility, a total mind and body workout for those who want to combine fitness with FUN!
WHY JOIN THE AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
Through the amazing support of the press from our PR campaigns, we have had an overwhelming response from the whole of South Africa with people asking when Aerial Yoga will be coming to a studio near them. Aerial Yoga would be a perfect addition to a studio already offering a range of wellness options, or as a stand-alone studio.
Other benefits include:
- Recognised by REPS South Africa and you will received 20CPD points on completion.
- Internationally Recognised and affiliated with Yoga Alliance International and with the South African Yoga Alliance, 100 level.
- Strong focus on yoga as opposed to aerial tricks and unstructured classes.
- Support and mentoring on an ongoing basis.
Aerial Yoga Studio
Cnr Bellairs Dr and Blandford Rd
What you will receive:
- A full colour Aerial Yoga Foundations manual
- A set of prescribed class plans & series sequences
- Final certification
- Discounts on Aerial Yoga hammocks
- About Aerial Yoga, the vision and the style of Yoga
- The Practical Side - Each Pose is explained including the benefits.
- Over 100 poses
- Class Structuring & Sequences
- Equipment and Set Up
For further information, pricing and schedules, email us via aerial @ aerialyoga.co.za
This course is born out of the cumulative personal experiences of Julie Fowler. Although a valued member of the Unnata® Aerial Yoga community, the Aerial Yoga Foundation’s course nor any certificate issued represent an official Unnata® Aerial Yoga certification or training.